header image

Dior Products

Through this article, I would like to show you the extent of rage of Dior. As you know and you read in my last post, Dior is since the beginninig a couture house for men and women in Paris. The last collection Autumn/Hiver 2009 was the last week in Paris in “Le Grand Palais”. The creator is John Galliano. Below you can see a model of the last collection. Collection 2009

Since the creation of Dior house, a multitude of new products appeared. The most important are perfumes; Dior Addict, Midnight Poison, Miss Dior Chérie, Dune, J’adore, … for women. Fahrenheit, Eau Sauvage, Black XS, Dior Homme Sport, Higher Energy,… for men. For theirs advertisings Dior often calls actors or celebrities like Jude Law, Charlize Theron and Eva Green.

Dior is one of the most important brands across the world. Couture house is present for mode and beauty market in general. Marketing is focalized on women and men beauty. Glamour, luxury, gold are their main etiquette. 

To finish, Dior purpose to theirs customers, jewels, make-up, care, accessories and glasses products. Dior chose to purpose a wide range of products in order to be very present on the beauty and luxury market. Soon, I will show you an TV advertising and explain you their method. 

Perfume J'adore

~ by diormarketing on October 28, 2008 .